- RSS Channel Showcase 3604364
- RSS Channel Showcase 4330880
- RSS Channel Showcase 2925629
- RSS Channel Showcase 8078295
Articles on this Page
- 03/19/13--07:14: _LYRIC VIDEO PREMIER...
- 03/19/13--11:03: _Britney Spears To T...
- 03/21/13--10:31: _Lyric Video Premier...
- 03/21/13--14:59: _Interview: Miguel D...
- 03/26/13--07:16: _LYRIC VIDEO PREMIER...
- 03/26/13--08:14: _LYRIC VIDEO PREMIER...
- 03/28/13--09:06: _Bullet For My Valen...
- 03/28/13--13:09: _Interview: Mikky Ek...
- 03/28/13--13:14: _Get Money: The Rich...
- 04/01/13--07:59: _LYRIC PREMIERE: The...
- 04/01/13--09:50: _LYRIC PREMIERE: Pla...
- 04/02/13--11:48: _Darling Parade Shar...
- 04/03/13--09:11: _Country Artist Joel...
- 04/04/13--09:14: _Krystal Keith Share...
- 04/05/13--10:00: _Josh Thompson Share...
- 04/08/13--14:17: _EXCLUSIVE: Emblem3′...
- 04/11/13--20:01: _Josh Krajcik Fills ...
- 04/15/13--09:03: _Trace Adkins “So Wh...
- 04/16/13--10:43: _LYRIC VIDEO PREMIER...
- 04/16/13--16:23: _5 Songs that Pay Tr...
- 03/19/13--07:14: LYRIC VIDEO PREMIERE: Down With Webster –“One In A Million”
- 03/21/13--10:31: Lyric Video Premiere: The Dirty Heads –“Cabin By The Sea”
- 03/26/13--08:14: LYRIC VIDEO PREMIERE: Barenaked Ladies –“Boomerang”
- 03/28/13--09:06: Bullet For My Valentine: Handwritten “Riot” Lyrics + Video Interview
- 03/28/13--13:09: Interview: Mikky Ekko, Songwriter Extraordinaire
- 04/01/13--07:59: LYRIC PREMIERE: The Band Perry’s New Album Pioneer
- 04/02/13--11:48: Darling Parade Share Handwritten Lyrics For “Ghost”
- 04/04/13--09:14: Krystal Keith Shares Her Musical Mind With Us Before The ACM Awards
- 04/05/13--10:00: Josh Thompson Shares His Musical Mind — ACM Edition!
- 04/08/13--14:17: EXCLUSIVE: Emblem3′s Handwritten Lyrics To Upcoming Song “Chloe”
- 04/15/13--09:03: Trace Adkins “So What If I Do” Lyric Video Premiere
- 04/16/13--10:43: LYRIC VIDEO PREMIERE: Eve To Adam –“Straitjacket Supermodel”
- 04/16/13--16:23: 5 Songs that Pay Tribute to the City of Boston
Rap-rock band Down With Webster‘s newest single “One In A Million” is upbeat, confident, and as fun as the DWW guys themselves. The song is their first release since their last album Time To Win Vol. 2 and when they started playing it at shows last year fans took notice. Now we’re happy to premiere the lyric... Read on »
Although fans are still waiting for official confirmation, Britney Spears’ Las Vegas residency is imminent, and we couldn’t be more excited! Her team has been hinting at the announcement that Brit will take an extended concert contract in Sin City like fellow legends Celine Dion and Cher before her, tweeting from her dog’s account (yes, her... Read on »
Craving some sunshine in these dark days of late winter/early spring? Well, SoCal reggae band The Dirty Heads can offer you some of that warmth from the sun with their upbeat, beachy vibes from their new album Cabin By The Sea. Their first single of the same name, “Cabin By The Sea“, definitely makes us... Read on »
When discussing musical inspiration with Miguel, it becomes apparent that he’s an artist who channels his passion and creativity directly into the music he puts out. Case in point: his recent standout album Kaleidoscope Dream, an LP full of personal lyrics cloaked in dreamy metaphors. During our interview, Miguel explained the origin and inspiration behind Kaleidescope... Read on »
Though she’s probably better known for electro-pop songs, Lights‘ has no trouble stripping her music down and going acoustic. Exhibit A: this version of “Cactus in the Valley” from her upcoming album “Siberia Acoustic.” For the acoustic version of “Cactus in the Valley,” a piano and strings accompany vocals from Lights and Owl City. The... Read on »
The first line of Barenaked Ladies new song “Boomerang” goes like this: “Moving at the speed of sound / You think I’d be slowing down / But I’m not losing my momentum.” It’s a fitting lyric for a band who’s been making music for going on 25 years. “Boomerang” is a song about persistance —... Read on »
Heavy metal foursome Bullet For My Valentine returned with their fourth album Temper Temper in February of this year Their latest single, “Riot,” is a stadium-ready song inspired by the London riots that took place in 2011. Lead singer Matthew Tuck says the band was fascinated by the “human nature and how this mental state just kind... Read on »
Singer/songwriter Mikky Ekko believes in quality over quantity when it comes to music. After speaking with the Nashville native about his writing style, career path, and upcoming debut album, it’s clear he’s not your ordinary, run-of-the-mill pop singer. Though Mykki’s seen success around the blogosphere — his breakout song “Pull Me Down” made waves when... Read on »
Early today, Forbes released their list of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest Artists in 2013 including reported numbers of how much each mogul is worth. We decided to dig up the richest-sounding most dripping-in-dough lyrics these businessmen — who are also rappers and musicians — have. Here’s our list: 1. Diddy: “Five carats on my hands wit the... Read on »
In the catalogue of country trio The Band Perry, there’s one lyric with particular significance: “If I die young, bury me in satin / Lay me down on a bed of roses / Sink me in the river at dawn / Send me away with the words of a love song.” These are lines taken... Read on »
To say that Plain White T’s lyrics are popular on MetroLyrics is a vast understatement. The band’s now classic song “Hey There Delilah” was released back in 2006 and still stands in MetroLyrics Top 100, currently sitting at #58 on the list. That’s going on some 7 years!! This incredible longevity speaks to the power... Read on »
Darling Parade’s latest single “Ghost” is a song about preventing past memories from haunting the future. The song is the first single from the band’s brand new LP Battle Scars and Broken Hearts, released today, April 2nd, and plays right into the album’s theme. “The whole album has a common theme of overcoming struggle,” says Kearns, making... Read on »
At only 20 years old, Joel Crouse is on the fast-track to being successful in country music. He has all the aspects of a great talent: he writes his own songs, the first of which he wrote when he was just 14, he plays guitar, and he’s currently supporting none other than country superstar Taylor... Read on »
You may think that having a famous dad with a household name would be Krystal Keith’s ticket to instant stardom, but the road to fame isn’t that effortless for Toby Keith’s daughter. Instead of setting up an easy recording deal for their musically-inclined child, Krystal’s parents encouraged her to enter singing competitions and get comfortable... Read on »
Once Josh Thompson moved to Nashville at age 25, he began rising fast. He first had his success as a songwriter for other established artists, then broke out on his own to release his debut album Way Out Here. The album became a huge success and yielded 3 hit songs (impressive — most albums only have one hit).... Read on »
California pop-rockers Emblem3 have been making waves around their state and hometown Huntington Beach for a minute now. But after finishing in fourth place on the US edition of The X Factor, brothers Wesley, 19, Keaton, 16, and friend Drew, 20, are taking their So-Cal influenced sound global. Next on the horizon for the band is the release... Read on »
Back in 2011, Josh Krajcik stepped on to the X Factor USA stage, introduced himself as a burrito chef from Columbus, Ohio, and proceeded to turn a panel of judges from cynics to believers. After a runner-up finish that season, Josh quickly began work on an album and set out to tour the US. Two... Read on »
With a soon-to-be released album entitled Love Will…, country singer and Celebrity Apprentice star Trace Adkins has released a lyric video for his song “So What If I Do“. He may have been the runner-up when he appeared on Celebrity Apprentice, but when it comes to country, Adkins is at the top of his game.... Read on »
NYC rock group Eve To Adam have a new lyric video out for their power-rock track “Straitjacket Supermodel“, and they’re premiering it exclusively through us! The song’s lyrics focus on the perils of fame, and specifically how addicting fame can be : “Cause if you wanna be someone/ (The one you wanna be like) / One of... Read on »
In the wake of yesterday’s tragic events in Boston, we wanted to pay tribute to the great American city by highlighting some of the best songs about Beantown. 5. The Byrds – Boston “In Boston Massachusetts she’ll be there / And we’ll be together everywhere” This love song tells the story of a man dreaming... Read on »